The administrator of the website is Anna Pączka conducting business under the name Be Yourself Sp. zoo, ul. Wierzchucice 8, Sicienko 86-014, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 5542966871, REGON [State Statistical No.]: 380469870
The administrator can be contacted at email@example.com
- Administrator – Anna Pączka conducting business under the name Be Yourself Sp. zoo, Wierzchucice 8, Sicienko 86-014, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 5542966871, REGON [State Statistical No.]: 380469870
- Website – the website available at www.annaheart.pl
- User – any entity that browses the content of the Website
- The User may transfer their personal data to the Administrator using forms available
from the Website, such as the newsletter subscription form and the electronic product order form.
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator as part of the newsletter subscription form are processed in order to send the newsletter to the User.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator as part of the electronic product order form are processed in order to execute the agreement for the supply of digital content by placing an order, including issuing and sending to the User an invoice confirming the purchase.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to them.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary so that the User can take action to which the form is intended.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access
by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the following rights:
- the right to request access to their data, rectify, delete them or limit their processing,
- the right to object data processing;
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose,
if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The administrator hereby informs the User that the personal data provided to them as part of the newsletter subscription form are transferred to Lithuania by saving them in a database located on a server in Lithuania. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the Mailerlite mailing system, whose supplier is an entity having its office in Vilnius, Lithuania. This entity guarantees
the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
- The administrator hereby informs the User that they entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- HOME.PL – ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 852-21-03-252, Regon [State Statistical No.]: 811158242 – in order to store personal data on the server,
- UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania – in order to use the Mailerlite mailing system, used to send the newsletter,
- Biura Usług Księgowych LIMES Sp. zoo, ul. Garbary 14, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 9531022973, REGON [State Statistical No.]: 0000094935 – in order to process invoices confirming purchases made through the Website.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation,
the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator hereby informs the User that they apply the following technologies that monitor the actions taken by the User on the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics tracking code – to analyse Website statistics.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server in which the Website is stored.
- Each such query is saved in the server logs. The logs include, among others: User’s IP address, date and time of logging into the server, information about the web browser and the operating system used by the User.
- The logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not combined with specific entities using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.